Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014 - Email from the 2nd Counselor in the Mission Presidency

Dear Brother and Sister Morrell,

This is Brother Kwok from Hong Kong. You do not know me but I thought I would send just you a short message to let you know about my visit with your son. I was visiting the Chai Wan ward yesterday and I met Elder Morrell and his companion Elder Barker. They are wonderful and happy missionaries. They are eager to work and are loved by the members. I can feel of their excitement in the work and I think you should be proud of your son!

Elder Morrell is speaking wonderful Cantonese. I feel that Elder Morrell is doing well with his language skills.

We want to thank you for raising such a righteous son to come and serve here in Hong Kong. We know it is a sacrifice for him as well as for the family! Thank you for your great example and we are grateful for all that you do to support Elder Morrell!

Attached is picture of Elder Morrell and his companion - I think you will enjoy it!

Sincerely,

Kam Tim Kwok
Second Councilor
Mission Presidency
Hong Kong Mission

John's new comp. - Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment